StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: Sydney townhouse with a rooftop twist
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on March 18.
This week's selection includes a traditional Sydney townhouse with a designer rooftop pool, a photo of a man standing next to a protest sign that reads "It's easy to be pro-choice when you are not the one being killed" while a girl stands next to him with a sign that reads "It's easy being pro-life when you are not the one being pregnant!", photos of abandoned and ruined buildings in Detroit, a TED video of Jake Shimabukuro playing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" on a ukulele, and a Japanese robot that looks "uncomfortably realistic."
1. desire to inspire - desiretoinspire.net
2. Political Irony & Fair and Balanced
3. Captured: The Ruins of Detroit
4. Jake Shimabukuro plays Bohemian Rhapsody
5. Video: Japan's New Goateed Geminoid Robot Is...
Google's cache of the page, which is no longer appearing on PopSci:
Life & Style blogs
Plus London's buy-to-let hotspots and a new property portal
Guest post by Richard Sexton, business development director of e.surv chartered surveyors
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
Facial hair: Cat beards and the purrrsuit of excellence
Microsoft's Xbox One: Have the price (£399) and release date (30 November) been leaked by online retailer Zavvi?
James Pembroke: The man who's eaten everywhere
The 10 Best salt and pepper sets
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4: Why Microsoft's console name game just doesn't add up
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 3 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 4 Archaeologists uncover nearly 5,000 cave paintings in Burgos, Mexico
- 5 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.