StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: universal drinking glass, Sesame Street Does Old Spice
Friday 15 October 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on October 15.
This week's selection includes a concept design for a universal drinking glass, photos of California's giant sequoia trees, photos of official-looking historical markers with a decidedly political instead of historical message, a Sesame Street parody of Old Spice's viral "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" campaign, and an epic desktop wallpaper of the sea warring against the sky.
1. One Glass for Every Drink by Sven MILCENT & Utopik Design Lab
2. Sequoias - The Ancient Giants | triggerpit.com
3. Gentle, Public Activism: Magnusson's I-75 Project
4. Sesame Street Does Old Spice Parody With Grover
(now removed - watch at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM)
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at glorious next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Autumn equinox: Google Doodle celebrates first day of autumn 2014
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40000: SThree: As a Recruitment Consultant, y...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£15 - £17 Per Hour: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently r...