StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: universal drinking glass, Sesame Street Does Old Spice
Friday 15 October 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on October 15.
This week's selection includes a concept design for a universal drinking glass, photos of California's giant sequoia trees, photos of official-looking historical markers with a decidedly political instead of historical message, a Sesame Street parody of Old Spice's viral "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" campaign, and an epic desktop wallpaper of the sea warring against the sky.
1. One Glass for Every Drink by Sven MILCENT & Utopik Design Lab
2. Sequoias - The Ancient Giants | triggerpit.com
3. Gentle, Public Activism: Magnusson's I-75 Project
4. Sesame Street Does Old Spice Parody With Grover
(now removed - watch at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM)
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
Dennis Rodman will coach the North Korea basketball team - and is preparing a special birthday treat for 'friend for life' Kim Jong-un
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
Why we must save the banana
Best smartphones of 2013: the iPhone 5s, Motorola Moto G, and more than one Nokia
The best tablets of 2013: the Apple iPad Air, the Lumia 2520 and the Tesco Hudl
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£500 - £680 per day: Harrington Starr: Murex Business Analyst - 1000 CHF per d...
£35000 - £42000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: 2nd Line Support T...
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Email Campaign Exe...