StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: universal drinking glass, Sesame Street Does Old Spice
Friday 15 October 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on October 15.
This week's selection includes a concept design for a universal drinking glass, photos of California's giant sequoia trees, photos of official-looking historical markers with a decidedly political instead of historical message, a Sesame Street parody of Old Spice's viral "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" campaign, and an epic desktop wallpaper of the sea warring against the sky.
1. One Glass for Every Drink by Sven MILCENT & Utopik Design Lab
2. Sequoias - The Ancient Giants | triggerpit.com
3. Gentle, Public Activism: Magnusson's I-75 Project
4. Sesame Street Does Old Spice Parody With Grover
(now removed - watch at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM)
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Windows 10: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' to unveil new operating system
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£27000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client who are...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...