This week's most popular Diggs: Morgan Freeman is god, Tesla owner mocks others
Tuesday 27 July 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on July 26.
1. Ooh Morgan... - a series of pictures hosted on www.goopeg.com of Morgan Freeman as god.
2. How a 15-yo Kid Tricked Apple With a Disguised Tethering App - an article on Gizmodo.com about how a kid tricked Apple into accepting an app that enabled iPhone users to share their internet connection with other devices.
3. The Perfect Comeback (Facebook Argument) - a picture of a Facebook conversation where one user comes up with “the perfect comeback” to his friend’s teasing. Hosted on amuzed.tumblr.com.
4. This was written on a toilet wall of Maths Faculty - a picture of an equation written on a toilet wall that proves (and disproves) that studying = fail. Hosted on interestinglaugh.com.
5. A Tesla mocks others - a picture of a high-performance electric sports car with a number plate that reads “LOL OIL.”
Newcastle winger Jonas Gutierrez reveals he has testicular cancer - and is losing his trademark long hair as a result
Actors star in Woody Allen's 'Magic in the Moonlight'
Human faces unique 'because we don't recognise each other by smell'
Man's attempt to avoid being impounded heavily criticised
Life & Style blogs
Victoria's Secret models star in new nude Russell James book
iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
iPhone 6 Plus review: more like a small iPad that makes calls - but perfect for some
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 4 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client, a glob...
£20000 - £25000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...