This week's most popular Diggs: 'Sesame Street' spoofs Old Spice Guy
Tuesday 12 October 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on October 12.
1. Can Google Chrome or Firefox do THIS? - a picture hosted on geekistan.tumblr.com of Internet Explorer crashing.
2. Sesame Street spoofs the Old Spice Guy - a video of Sesame Street's Grover making fun of Old Spice's viral video campaign. Hosted on YouTube.com.
3. 9-YO writes to Cptn. Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp answers in surprise visit - an article hosted on dailymail.co.uk about Johnny Depp's surprise visit to a school in London.
4. The 15 Most Common Ways Girls Try to Look Hotter on Facebook - photos showing some of the different poses girls get into to try and make themselves look more attractive. Hosted on brobible.com.
5. Oral and Anal Sex Are Becoming More Popular - an article hosted on asylum.com about a study that suggests "experimental" sex is becoming more prevalent.
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
When teaching the meaning of Christmas backfires
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Web Developer/Designer - WordPress, PHP, HTML...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global 3D visualisation compa...
£28000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: SQL Developer - Derbyshire, commutab...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: SQL Developer - 12 Month Fixed Term ...