This week's most popular Diggs: why you need to slow down, Germany bans GM corn
Tuesday 07 September 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on September 7.
1. seriously. slow down - a Reddit page that links to a cartoon showing the changes we go through from newborn through to the grave.
2. OK. Enough is enough. Keep the digg news in /r/digg. I haven't cared, I don't care, and I won't - a Reddit article linking to comments about Digg's new website design.
3. Bank of America reaches new low. Charges customers to use parking lot. - a Reddit page that links to a photo showing the charges for a Bank of America car park.
4. Why? - a Reddit page that links to a photo of a packet of Lay's chips with artificial salt & vinegar flavoring.
5. Monsanto Uprooted :: Germany Bans Cultivation of GM Corn
- a Reddit page that links to an article about Germany's decision to ban the cultivation of genetically modified corn.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Simulation Tec...
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity for a Software...