This week's most popular Diggs: why you need to slow down, Germany bans GM corn
Tuesday 07 September 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on September 7.
1. seriously. slow down - a Reddit page that links to a cartoon showing the changes we go through from newborn through to the grave.
2. OK. Enough is enough. Keep the digg news in /r/digg. I haven't cared, I don't care, and I won't - a Reddit article linking to comments about Digg's new website design.
3. Bank of America reaches new low. Charges customers to use parking lot. - a Reddit page that links to a photo showing the charges for a Bank of America car park.
4. Why? - a Reddit page that links to a photo of a packet of Lay's chips with artificial salt & vinegar flavoring.
5. Monsanto Uprooted :: Germany Bans Cultivation of GM Corn
- a Reddit page that links to an article about Germany's decision to ban the cultivation of genetically modified corn.
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
First full-length look is finally here
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
Lack of medically trained staff leaves NHS 111 phone service struggling to cope, insider claims
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£6240 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a well established websit...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A skilled .NET developer with e...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company are cur...