This week's most popular Diggs: 'Why you shouldn't buy a Mac,' hidden images in famous logos
Tuesday 14 September 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on September 14.
1. Company of Heroes designer sacrifices life for wife and unborn child - an article in British Columbia, Canada newspaper The Province about a heroic dad who died to save the lives of his wife and child.
2. Video: Kevin Rose talks about the New Digg V4 on DiggNation TV - an article on Hewreck.com about Digg version 4.
3. Why You Shouldn't Buy a Mac - a picture that outlines why users should not buy a Mac.
4. Researchers Skeptical of Claims by Online Dating Sites - an article on Physorg.com that explains why you shouldn't believe the claims online dating sites make.
5. Famous Logos with Hidden Images - an article hosted on divinecaroline.com that shows hidden images within famous logos.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
scienceScientists find the answer to a question that even puzzled Darwin
A very timely Great Train Robbery and a frantic 24 Hours in A&E among the highlights
scienceThe new development in bio-printing technology could be used in the future to restore lost vision - though years of research still await
Geoffrey Macnab: The Wolf of Wall Street's account of white-collar excess is A Rake’s Progress on steroids
arts + entsThe 'Friends' actor on his new role as campaigner on addiction issues
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Last orders looming for Trappist beers as Belgium's band of brotherly brewers dies off
Breakthrough in quantum computing smashes previous records
Facebook 'self-censorship': study records when you don't post to find more ways to share
Vitamin pills are a waste of money, offer no health benefits and could be harmful - study
- 1 Facebook 'self-censorship': study records when you don't post to find more ways to share
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 ‘Why we don't have snow in Saudi Arabia’: Video captures winter fun as Middle East hit with rare blizzard
- 4 Vitamin pills are a waste of money, offer no health benefits and could be harmful - study
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Email Campaign Exe...
£450 - £500 Per Day Flexible: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: EC1N 400-500/da...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Business Developme...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# ASP.NET Deve...