This week's most popular Diggs: World’s largest tidal turbine, 'Mirror’s Edge'
Tuesday 31 August 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on August 31.
1. I had heard Mirror's Edge was short, I guess they added this feature to make it a much longer game - an article hosted on reddit.com that links to a photo of the packaging of a Mirror’s Edge video game with a sticker saying “Play with a guitar controller or expand to a band.”
2. Digg 4 Goes Live-ish to the Public - an article hosted on readwriteweb.com about the launch of Digg’s new website version.
3. Stewart: FOX Failed To Mention Co-Owner Is One They Accuse Of ‘Terror Funding’ - an article on the Huffington Post in which they show how the Daily Show With Jon Stewart links FOX’s search for the ‘Ground Zero Mosque’ terrorists leads back to one of the network’s biggest shareholders.
4. What. The. f**k. " An influential Israeli rabbi has said God should strike the Palestinians - an article hosted on reddit.com that links to a news story revealing that an "influential Israeli rabbi has said God should strike the Palestinians and their leader with a plague, calling for their death in a fiery sermon."
5. World's largest tidal turbine (1MW) to be deployed later this summer in Scotland - a reddit.com page linking to an article about the world’s largest tidal turbine.
Life & Style blogs
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment C...