An uncut trailer for September's next installment in the Call of Duty series, subtitled Black Ops, was the most watched YouTube gaming video of the previous week on Thursday, May 20 at 6:00pm UTC.
In second place, vlogger SeaNanners takes his viewers through what turns out to be part gameplay commentary, part cookery advice in his usual laidback style. A tasty chicken, vegetable and rice dish, for those curious about such things.
Pac Man celebrated its 30th and both CollegeHumor and Google paid tribute, as evidenced in places 3 and 9.
Elsewhere, IGN's review of Super Mario Galaxy 2 indicates that the game is one of (if not the) best for Nintendo Wii, and FutureMark released a trailer for their new high-spec PC benchmarking program, 3DMark 11.
Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer - 1,588,635 total views
2) Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro? - 600,743 total views
3) Pacman Ghosts Discuss TV - 495,710 total views
4) EF BIE EI vs. Halion (25 Player Ruby Sanctum PTR) - 369,964 total views
5) Call of Duty: Black Ops World Premier Trailer - 358,437 total views
6) Super Mario Galaxy 2 Review - 326,952 total views
7) Modern Warfare 2: OpTic Nation's Top 5 Kill Cams - Week 6 - 315,798 total views
8) 3DMark 11 "Deep Sea" Tech Demo - 306,323 total views
9) PAC-MAN 30 Aniversario google - 222,040 total views
10) Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer - 380,441 total views