'We Dance' reveals fan-pleasing features
We Dance, from the same developers who made the Nintendo Wii karaoke series
We Sing, is to feature support for four players as part of its repertoire.
The game, expected in May, can track players using the Wii Remote, one of the new Star Mat accessories, or a combination of the two.
There are also warm-up sessions, Dance School tutorials, and a star rating for each of 40 tracks to indicate the level of challenge.
Those who are more competitive can analyze their performance statistics before heading for a high score.
We Dance is aiming to capitalize on the success of the Wii's popular Just Dance series, in the same way that Dance Central for the 360 and SingStar Dance on the PlayStation 3 have sought to do.
Ubisoft, creator of Just Dance and Just Dance 2, has already brought the series to PlayStation 3 with Dance on Broadway, with Michael Jackson: The Experience released for 360 and PS3 on April 12 in North America and April 14 in Europe.
Nordic Games is to reveal the We Dance tracklist in the coming weeks.
Life & Style blogs
BBC journalist Justin Webb talks about his experiences of the advances in preventing heart attacks a...
Plus the Property Power 100, and the best day to sell your home
Nobel Peace prize winner Albert Schweitzer once quipped: “Happiness is nothing more than good health...
- 1 The ‘Beverly Hills’ of Surrey pays more income tax than big cities of the North
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 'Revenge porn' is no longer a niche activity which victimises only celebrities - the law must intervene
- 4 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 5 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£475 - £476 per day + negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: SAP SD Contract Con...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£60000 - £70000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: Your technical knowledge o...
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...