Gift Guide: For her
Sunday 26 November 2006
1. 'Marie Antoinette' soundtrack I've had this album on repeat in my office since I saw the film. From Adam and the Ants through to New Order, this is essential listening. £9,
2. Chanel transparent tote with gold chain It's just brilliant. No more rooting around for lost lipsticks or tenners, you can see all your contents from the outside. £640, Chanel, 19 Old Bond Street, London W1, tel: 020 7493 5040
3. 'Breakfast, Lunch, Tea' The Rose Bakery, on the top floor of London's Dover Street Market, is one my favourite places to have a cup of tea and slice of carrot cake. Their cookbook has lovely photographs and recipes. £19.95, 17 Dover Street, London W1, tel: 020 7518 0680, www.doverstreetmarket.com
4. 'Individuals: Portraits from the Gap Collection' This is one of the best fashion coffee-table books I've seen for years and all proceeds go to charity. Some of my favourite style pictures, particularly from Herb Ritts and Steven Meisel, are in this book. £20, www.amazon.co.uk
5. The BlackBerry Pearl mobile phone It's a BlackBerry, but slimmer and easier to use. I virtually edited a whole magazine on this as you can view attachments in high colour. Cost from free depending on contract, www.carphonewarehouse.com
6. A year's subscription to 'Grazia' Who wouldn't want a Grazia subscription? It's the jolliest weekly fashion magazine on the market. £13, tel: 01858 438 866, www.graziamagazine.co.uk
7. Black suede Azzedine Alaïa ankle boots Every girl should have a pair of Alaïa shoes. This season's collection includes the most amazing ankle boots. £430, Harrods, 87 Brompton Road, London SW1, tel: 020 7730 1234, www.harrods.com
Katie Grand is editor-in-chief of 'Pop'
Life & Style blogs
Rugby players risk infectious skin condition by swapping bacteria on shared razors and towels
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
With likes and selfies, the Yes Campaign takes the lead in the Scottish referendum on Facebook
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...