1. 'Marie Antoinette' soundtrack I've had this album on repeat in my office since I saw the film. From Adam and the Ants through to New Order, this is essential listening. £9, www.amazon.co.uk
2. Chanel transparent tote with gold chain It's just brilliant. No more rooting around for lost lipsticks or tenners, you can see all your contents from the outside. £640, Chanel, 19 Old Bond Street, London W1, tel: 020 7493 5040
3. 'Breakfast, Lunch, Tea' The Rose Bakery, on the top floor of London's Dover Street Market, is one my favourite places to have a cup of tea and slice of carrot cake. Their cookbook has lovely photographs and recipes. £19.95, 17 Dover Street, London W1, tel: 020 7518 0680, www.doverstreetmarket.com
4. 'Individuals: Portraits from the Gap Collection' This is one of the best fashion coffee-table books I've seen for years and all proceeds go to charity. Some of my favourite style pictures, particularly from Herb Ritts and Steven Meisel, are in this book. £20, www.amazon.co.uk
5. The BlackBerry Pearl mobile phone It's a BlackBerry, but slimmer and easier to use. I virtually edited a whole magazine on this as you can view attachments in high colour. Cost from free depending on contract, www.carphonewarehouse.com
6. A year's subscription to 'Grazia' Who wouldn't want a Grazia subscription? It's the jolliest weekly fashion magazine on the market. £13, tel: 01858 438 866, www.graziamagazine.co.uk
7. Black suede Azzedine Alaïa ankle boots Every girl should have a pair of Alaïa shoes. This season's collection includes the most amazing ankle boots. £430, Harrods, 87 Brompton Road, London SW1, tel: 020 7730 1234, www.harrods.com
Katie Grand is editor-in-chief of 'Pop'