Glove me do
Sunday 11 May 1997
Grace Kelly, chic in her gloves, drives Cary Grant to distraction in Hitchcock's `To Catch A Thief'
Leather/fabric gloves, pounds 39, Daks at Simpson, Piccadilly, London W1, 0171 734 2002. All cars from Hamleys, 188-196 Regent Street, London W1. Enquiries/mail order: 0171 734 3161
White cropped leather gloves, pounds 60, Vivienne Westwood, 44 Conduit Street, London W1, 0171 439 1109
Leather/fabric fingerless gloves, pounds 195, Hermes, 155 New Bond Street, London W1, 0171 499 8856
Yellow leather driving gloves, pounds 35, Dents, as before
Brown leather/cotton gloves, pounds 27.50, Dents, from Selfridges, Oxford Street, London W1. Enquiries: 01985 212291
Life & Style blogs
Caitlyn Jenner: Twitter bot created to remind social media users to use the right pronouns
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
- 1 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 2 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 3 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
- 4 Fifa corruption: Qatar says investigations are racist, anti-Arab and show 'ugly face' of countries who lost 2022 World Cup bid
- 5 We have six months to save the world, says leading economist
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a solutions / s...
£18000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive is required t...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you inspired to bring new a...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...