Anya's tips for surviving IVF
Tuesday 24 June 2008
Be your own best friend: give yourself the same level of care, understanding and support that you would to your best friend.
Be kind to yourself and your partner: you will deal with the situation in different ways, so it's important to work together, not against each other.
Do everything you can to lead a fulfilling life and don't put your life on hold.
Be proactive about socialising: make a conscious effort to plan fun things and book time with friends.
Gather the biggest possible support group around you: talk to family, friends or even colleagues and tell them what you need from them. Find a support group on the internet or in person, where you can talk to other people going through the same thing.
Anya Sizer: email@example.com
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5 battery replacement offered by Apple
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Ebola outbreak: 'Resilient and remarkable' British victim William Pooley administered experimental drug in UK
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...