Anya's tips for surviving IVF
Tuesday 24 June 2008
Be your own best friend: give yourself the same level of care, understanding and support that you would to your best friend.
Be kind to yourself and your partner: you will deal with the situation in different ways, so it's important to work together, not against each other.
Do everything you can to lead a fulfilling life and don't put your life on hold.
Be proactive about socialising: make a conscious effort to plan fun things and book time with friends.
Gather the biggest possible support group around you: talk to family, friends or even colleagues and tell them what you need from them. Find a support group on the internet or in person, where you can talk to other people going through the same thing.
Anya Sizer: email@example.com
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Big knickers are back: Thongs ain't what they used to be
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The big NHS question: Why are there so few new GPs when so many of our keenest brains want to study medicine?
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the ‘demon drink’ - latest news
- 3 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
- 4 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 5 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
£22000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital advertising infras...
£100000 - £125000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a top tier supplier to the...
£17100 - £22900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an intermediate help de...