Breast cancer expert talks live on the web
Thursday 14 October 2010
As part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Canadian breast cancer expert Dr. Sandhya Pruthi will talk about breast cancer live on the web via the Mayo Clinic website, and respond to listener questions via Twitter.
The program will stream live on Saturday, October 16, from 9-10 am CDT (3-4 p.m. GMT). Listeners can tweet questions in advance to the Mayo Clinic via Twitter.
Canada-born Pruthi is a consultant in the Department of General Internal Medicine and an assistant professor of medicine at the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, in Rochester, New York, a prestigious medical practice and research group. She serves as chair of breast cancer prevention for the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center Breast Research Program and is the women's specialty editor of MayoClinic.com, a prominent medical research and information site.
To tweet your questions to Pruthi, send a message on Twitter using the hashtag #mayoradio.
To listen live to her talk, visit http://radio.mayoclinic.org/2010/10/09/dr-sandyha-pruthi-on-breast-cancer/
To watch a Mayo Clinic video on the latest breast cancer education tool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdFwRynNDQM&feature
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 3 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an i...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...