The 10 Best Christening presents
It’s Prince George’s big day tomorrow, but even if your invite got lost in the post, we’re sure there’ll be something here for a baby of your acquaintance
Tuesday 22 October 2013
Prince George hasn't cornered the market in silver spoons and this would make a lovely – if lavish – gift for non-royal babies.
Sophie has been in the lives of newborns for more than 50 years. She's made from natural rubber so is soft and perfect for chewing.
Made in Sri Lanka using ethically sourced materials, this traditional ark feels lovely to the touch.
A silver-plated rattle will ensure your humble crib is rendered fit for a future king or queen.
Comes with a certificate that can be redeemed for a pair of 3D casts (hand and foot, two hands or two feet) at Mothercare stores.
The coloured jackets in this marvellous 15-book collection are all adorned with Quentin Blake's timeless illustrations.
ClevaMemories is a thoughtful yet inexpensive gift personalised with baby's name and date of birth.
From £129, makesomethingspecial.co.uk
What child (once it's started walkling) wouldn't love its very own swing in the garden?
Silver-plated music box plays a soothing lullaby and will soon have baby drifting off to sleep.
Classic and plain, this sterling silver bracelet has an expandable clasp, so it'll grow with them.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£29999 - £40001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A top independent...
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Technical Ap...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: GUI Developer (GUI,C#,.NET,VB6)City of LondonCom...