The 10 Best: Gifts for women
1. Instead of a Book by Diana Athill
Can anyone resist the 94-year-old grand dame of publishing? This volume of letters spans 30 years.
2. Vintage Alarm Dock
Don't be deceived, this isn't one of those old-school number-flipping bedside clocks. The pinewood alarm is a dock for your iPhone.
3. Annick Goutal Matin D'Orage Eau De Toilette
Subtle and sophisticated, this has a delicate, summery flavour with lots of fresh citrus flavours.
4. Foodie Essentials
Check out this Christmas cupboard filler, which has enough sauces, mustards, oils and chutneys to keep you going until New Year.
5. Ted Baker Lianna Quilted Laptop Sleeve
We've all got our winter coats on, so why shouldn't your laptop get something shock-proof and quilted?
6. Purple Croc and Cream Suede Notebook
Jot ideas, scribble sweet nothings or your shopping list in this purple moc-croc, suede-lined notebook.
7. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
A foaming gel mask which uses an oxygenating cleansing agent to lift make-up, dirt and excess oil.
8. Outline Editions Print
From £15, outline-editions.co.uk
Limited editions from Britain's biggest graphic artists, including Noma Bar, Patrick Thomas and Kristjana S Williams.
9. UrbanEars Tanto
Headphones have gone all trendy. Leading the attack is UrbanEars. Its fabric-corded phones are ice-cool and comfy with good sound.
10. Bodum Bistro Mixer
On the small side but versatile. Can handle anything from cake batter to bread dough. Its mixers are detachable, so it's easy to clean.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...