The 10 Best: Gifts for women
1. Instead of a Book by Diana Athill
Can anyone resist the 94-year-old grand dame of publishing? This volume of letters spans 30 years.
2. Vintage Alarm Dock
Don't be deceived, this isn't one of those old-school number-flipping bedside clocks. The pinewood alarm is a dock for your iPhone.
3. Annick Goutal Matin D'Orage Eau De Toilette
Subtle and sophisticated, this has a delicate, summery flavour with lots of fresh citrus flavours.
4. Foodie Essentials
Check out this Christmas cupboard filler, which has enough sauces, mustards, oils and chutneys to keep you going until New Year.
5. Ted Baker Lianna Quilted Laptop Sleeve
We've all got our winter coats on, so why shouldn't your laptop get something shock-proof and quilted?
6. Purple Croc and Cream Suede Notebook
Jot ideas, scribble sweet nothings or your shopping list in this purple moc-croc, suede-lined notebook.
7. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
A foaming gel mask which uses an oxygenating cleansing agent to lift make-up, dirt and excess oil.
8. Outline Editions Print
From £15, outline-editions.co.uk
Limited editions from Britain's biggest graphic artists, including Noma Bar, Patrick Thomas and Kristjana S Williams.
9. UrbanEars Tanto
Headphones have gone all trendy. Leading the attack is UrbanEars. Its fabric-corded phones are ice-cool and comfy with good sound.
10. Bodum Bistro Mixer
On the small side but versatile. Can handle anything from cake batter to bread dough. Its mixers are detachable, so it's easy to clean.
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
- 3 Russell Brand condemns moment of silence for Tunisia attack victims as 'minute of bulls**t'
- 4 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 5 Alwaleed bin Talal: Saudi Prince to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
£15000 - £16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you've got first class custo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a medium s...
£11830 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working in a friendly, sales ta...
£15000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...