The 10 Best: Gifts for women
1. Instead of a Book by Diana Athill
Can anyone resist the 94-year-old grand dame of publishing? This volume of letters spans 30 years.
2. Vintage Alarm Dock
Don't be deceived, this isn't one of those old-school number-flipping bedside clocks. The pinewood alarm is a dock for your iPhone.
3. Annick Goutal Matin D'Orage Eau De Toilette
Subtle and sophisticated, this has a delicate, summery flavour with lots of fresh citrus flavours.
4. Foodie Essentials
Check out this Christmas cupboard filler, which has enough sauces, mustards, oils and chutneys to keep you going until New Year.
5. Ted Baker Lianna Quilted Laptop Sleeve
We've all got our winter coats on, so why shouldn't your laptop get something shock-proof and quilted?
6. Purple Croc and Cream Suede Notebook
Jot ideas, scribble sweet nothings or your shopping list in this purple moc-croc, suede-lined notebook.
7. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
A foaming gel mask which uses an oxygenating cleansing agent to lift make-up, dirt and excess oil.
8. Outline Editions Print
From £15, outline-editions.co.uk
Limited editions from Britain's biggest graphic artists, including Noma Bar, Patrick Thomas and Kristjana S Williams.
9. UrbanEars Tanto
Headphones have gone all trendy. Leading the attack is UrbanEars. Its fabric-corded phones are ice-cool and comfy with good sound.
10. Bodum Bistro Mixer
On the small side but versatile. Can handle anything from cake batter to bread dough. Its mixers are detachable, so it's easy to clean.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: We are currently looking for a Geog...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...