The 10 best health monitors
Tuesday 08 November 2011
1. Tenscare itouch Easy
This easy-to-use Tens machine blocks pain messages to the brain and releases the body's own natural, pain-relieving endorphins.
2. MI Body Analyser Scale
These scales measure your weight and also calculate your body fat, body water, muscle mass, visceral fat,BMI and Basal Metabolic Rate.
3. Silva EX Plus Pedometer
Research shows that Pedometers, which measure how many steps you take, can lead to increased exercise, less illness and weight loss.
4. Cholesterol Monitoring System
Keep your cholesterol count under check with this bit of kit. You get results in around two minutes.
5. Brother Max One-Touch Thermometer
Pop it in the ear – or on the forehead, if that's too painful – and get an accurate reading in one second.
6. DuoFertility Fertility Monitor
A natural way of maximising your chances of pregnancy. Expensive, but if you're not pregnant within 12 months, you get your money back.
7. Lloyds Pharmacy Allergy Reliever
Sticking two probes up your nose isn't nice, but who cares if it gets rid of persistent allergy symptoms.
8. HoMedics ShiatsuMax Massage Chair
Pop it on a chair or sofa, sit back, and enjoy one of 14 relaxing massages of varying intensity.
9. Boots Electronic Head Lice Comb
This electronic head-lice comb detects and kills nits on dry hair without any nasty potions in sight.
10. Microlife WatchBP Blood Pressure Monitor
This one-touch machine is particularly good for those over 60 or with a known heart insufficiency.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
'iPhone Slow': Do Apple's smartphones get slower when a new one is launched?
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: KENT MARKET TOWN - An exciting new role has ar...
£180 - £250 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Financial Accountants - Key Banking...
£200 - £500 per day + competitive: Orgtel: I am currently working on a large p...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...