The 10 Best Mother's Day gifts
Tuesday 13 March 2012
1. The Milestone Hotel afternoon tea
This splendid London hotel, opposite Kensington Park, is highly recommended by the Tea Guild.
2. Engraved pebbles
Smoothed and flattened naturally on riverbeds, these stones are engraved with whatever words you want.
3. Rococo Cat That Got the Cream chocolates
Inside you get 12 delicate little ganache truffles made from Valrhona chocolate.
From £6, marksandspencer.com
You'll be spoilt for choice with M&S's list of striking arrangements, many of which are presented in chic gift bags.
5. Vintage Classics
Vintage Classics has teamed up with the V&A Museum and a host of designers to produce a series of new covers for well-known books.
6. Dior 5 Couleurs lift eyeshadow
Here's a luxurious make-up kit with a colour combination to suit all ages and tastes.
7. Early Bird mug
This chirpy mug will go down well with your mother, and even better if you remember to fill it with tea from time to time.
8. Family silhouette print
From £40, catsprintshop.com
Choose a much-loved photo of your family and this company will turn it into a stunning custom-designed digital-silhouette print.
9. Aromatherapy Associates de-stress oil
This lush oil is blended with wild camomile, petitgrain and frankincense to help to clear the mind.
10. Albelli personalised canvas
From £19.95, albelli.co.uk
Dig out a precious drawing or artwork of your mother's and turn it into a piece of everlasting wall art.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This Big 4 giant is seeking ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have personal tax exp...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £30000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita ...