The 10 Best Mother's Day gifts
Tuesday 13 March 2012
1. The Milestone Hotel afternoon tea
This splendid London hotel, opposite Kensington Park, is highly recommended by the Tea Guild.
2. Engraved pebbles
Smoothed and flattened naturally on riverbeds, these stones are engraved with whatever words you want.
3. Rococo Cat That Got the Cream chocolates
Inside you get 12 delicate little ganache truffles made from Valrhona chocolate.
From £6, marksandspencer.com
You'll be spoilt for choice with M&S's list of striking arrangements, many of which are presented in chic gift bags.
5. Vintage Classics
Vintage Classics has teamed up with the V&A Museum and a host of designers to produce a series of new covers for well-known books.
6. Dior 5 Couleurs lift eyeshadow
Here's a luxurious make-up kit with a colour combination to suit all ages and tastes.
7. Early Bird mug
This chirpy mug will go down well with your mother, and even better if you remember to fill it with tea from time to time.
8. Family silhouette print
From £40, catsprintshop.com
Choose a much-loved photo of your family and this company will turn it into a stunning custom-designed digital-silhouette print.
9. Aromatherapy Associates de-stress oil
This lush oil is blended with wild camomile, petitgrain and frankincense to help to clear the mind.
10. Albelli personalised canvas
From £19.95, albelli.co.uk
Dig out a precious drawing or artwork of your mother's and turn it into a piece of everlasting wall art.
Life & Style blogs
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
Stevia wonder: The plant that's a super sugar alternative – and free from calories and carbs
International Women's Day 2014: Google makes 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world for animated Doodle
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
- 5 Dead woman's body found sitting in a car after six years after direct debits ran $54,000 bank account dry
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...