The Moderator: Arnold Schwarzenegger weighs in on cardio workout forum thread
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the beefcake-turned-actor-turned-Governator-turned man with time on his hands, has surprised meatheads on the website Reddit by terminating a dispute about workouts.
Users on the forum had been at odds as they responded to a post called “Best Damn Cardio Humanly Possible in 15 Minutes”.
“Everybody, behave and stop bickering,” he wrote. “This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I’ve never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and right... There are many ‘right’ answers, especially for people just starting out.”
The contribution was quickly voted to the top of the post. Arnie, fancying his role as The Moderator, then offered the following advice: “My favourite form of cardio when we worked out at Gold’s was to run down to the beach and run in the sand after I finished lifting. Today, I don’t run, but I still ride my bike through Santa Monica and Venice. Or I do interval-style training on a stationary bike.” End of.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...