Wednesday 01 October 2008
Drug companies have always bought influence by sponsoring patient groups (see today's page one story in the Independent)
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Bombsheller: The website that makes us all into top fashion designers
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
World Hepatitis Day: we could eliminate hepatitis C in the UK - but only half of those infected know they have it
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: HSE Mana...
Data Governance Manager (Solvency II) – Contract – Up to £450 daily rate, 6 month (may go Permanent)
£350 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently looking...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: I hope you are well. My client based in ...
£500 - £560 per day: Orgtel: Java Developer FX - Banking - London - Up to £560...