A moving solution to a paternal problem
A paternity test is not usually something done on a whim. But rather than go to a clinic or appear on daytime television, one enterprising businessman is hoping to persuade people to give a swab of their DNA at the side of the road.
Driving the streets of New York in his brightly coloured van with the words "Who's Your Daddy?" emblazoned on the side, Jared Rosenthal is on the lookout for men who doubt that they are the father of their child. "They flag us down, they pull us over and they talk to us," he told CBS News.
The tests cost around £200-£300 and the results are available in a couple of days. Mr Rosenthal said most of his customers are men with a child in tow. But the service is also used by women who want to prove to a reluctant father that a child is theirs.
Life & Style blogs
Revolutionary genetic drug trial will herald 'new era' in the fight against cancer
Peak District National Park celebrates 63rd birthday (and its stunning views) with a Google Doodle
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Kim Jong-un's haircut: The Independent heads to Ealing to try out the dictator's do
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for sale...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 Andre Johnson: Wu-Tang Clan-discovered rapper severed his penis and jumped from LA building
- 5 Mrs Doubtfire 2: Robin Williams set to star in sequel to 1993 comedy
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...