Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, accused of choosing sex of baby
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Health officials in Mumbai are investigating reports that the Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan and his wife know the sex of a baby they are having through a surrogate mother.
Sex-determination tests are banned to stop the practice of aborting female foetuses. A complaint filed by an NGO alleged Khan and his wife know they are expecting a boy. Khan has refused to comment.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
Internet porn-viewers 'should expect viewing histories to be made public'
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Lionel Richie at Glastonbury 2015, review: Like the anti-Kanye he delights in audience engagement
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...