Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, accused of choosing sex of baby
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Health officials in Mumbai are investigating reports that the Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan and his wife know the sex of a baby they are having through a surrogate mother.
Sex-determination tests are banned to stop the practice of aborting female foetuses. A complaint filed by an NGO alleged Khan and his wife know they are expecting a boy. Khan has refused to comment.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
£20,781 to £24,057 per annum: East15 Acting School: The post involves general ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: ACS qualified Domestic Gas Brea...
£16250 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Product Packager / Stock Assistant is ...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Garden Centre complex base...