Capsule 'reduces symptoms of PMT'
Monday 17 January 2011
A capsule containing fatty acids can help to lift the monthly symptoms of pre-menstrual tension (PMT), research has shown.
The supplement significantly reduces PMT's emotional and physical effects which regularly blight the lives of millions of British women and their partners, said researchers writing in the journal Reproductive Health. Women taking the two-gram capsules for six months reported their symptoms becoming far milder than they were before.
PMT affects between 80 per cent and 95 per cent of women of reproductive age, a third of whom suffer disruption to their routine activities. The symptoms typically strike 10 to 12 days before a woman has her period.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...