Eating bacon may make you diabetic
Thursday 11 August 2011
Eating bacon every day may raise the risk of developing diabetes by more than 50 per cent, research suggests.
The US study found a "strong link" between consumption of red meat, especially when processed, and Type 2 diabetes.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
'iPhone Slow': Do Apple's smartphones get slower when a new one is launched?
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: KENT MARKET TOWN - An exciting new role has ar...
£180 - £250 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Financial Accountants - Key Banking...
£200 - £500 per day + competitive: Orgtel: I am currently working on a large p...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...