Health / Vital signs: Not sweet on sugar
Tuesday 25 October 1994
AIS has been given pounds 50,000 in grants by the Department of Health and says it plans to extend its campaigns to reduce tooth decay in infants and to remove sweets from checkout counters.
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
- 1 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 2 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is an independent ...
£14625 - £20625 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This role is for an enthusiasti...
£45 - £55k DOE: Guru Careers: A Financial Controller is required to join a suc...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join the ho...