Health Update: Drug diffusion
Tuesday 07 December 1993
The new method, developed by a company called Oxford Biosciences, is painless and could overcome problems of needle phobia and cross infection, says a report in Pulse. It would be particularly suitable for people who have to administer their own drugs. The syringe could be mass-produced within five years.
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£35000 - £50000 per annum: h2 Recruit Ltd: After a highly successful 2014, a m...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Strong telesales or retail expe...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £Competitive: SThree: SThree Group and have be...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chief Engineer is required to...