Health Update: Malaria safeguard
Tuesday 22 June 1993
A spokesman says that most cases of failure among anti-malarial drugs are caused by patients not taking them.
The new packs will be available from next month through British Airways travel clinics and are expected to cost pounds 8.
The Department of Health, in a new Travel Safe leaflet on how to avoid contracting HIV abroad, has advised travellers to refuse unnecessary medical or dental treatment that might be performed with unsterilised equipment. It also says travellers should carry condoms bearing the British Standard Kite mark.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
- 1 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Adam Levine's biggest fan had a panic attack upon meeting him, so the singer laid down on the floor to get a photo with him
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior VMware Platform En...
£10000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...
£17000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...
£32000 per annum + pension, healthcare & 23 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A gro...