Health-conscious, green? Chew on this!
Saturday 27 February 2010
Peppersmith, a new, independent company, launched their first gum created with health and the planet in mind. Peppersmith gum is 100% natural with zero artificial flavoring, colors or preservatives. There is also no aspartame, animal byproducts or petroleum used in the product.
The gum is made from chicle, the sap from the Sapodilla tree in the Rainforest that was traditionally used in gum production, fresh from the farm English mint, wood sugar, also known as xylitol, gum arabic, vegetable glycerol, calcium carbonate, GMO free European rapeseed lecithin and carnauba wax.
The company expects to roll out three more flavors in addition to the classic peppermint: cinnamon, spearmint and the unlikely fish & chips.
The gum can be purchased online 6 packs for £8.10 (€9) or 12 packs for £15 (€17) in the United Kingdom and you can possibly have it sent to your home - for more information visit Peppersmith.co.uk.
Peppersmith is not the only natural gum on the market, Peelu also sells an array of healthy gums packed with papaya enzymes for digestion and vitamin C priced at $6/100pc (€4.40).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Corporate / Commercial Solicitor - Buckinghams...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The world's leading mobile adver...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Construct...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Charter Selection are currently ...