Health-conscious, green? Chew on this!
Saturday 27 February 2010
Peppersmith, a new, independent company, launched their first gum created with health and the planet in mind. Peppersmith gum is 100% natural with zero artificial flavoring, colors or preservatives. There is also no aspartame, animal byproducts or petroleum used in the product.
The gum is made from chicle, the sap from the Sapodilla tree in the Rainforest that was traditionally used in gum production, fresh from the farm English mint, wood sugar, also known as xylitol, gum arabic, vegetable glycerol, calcium carbonate, GMO free European rapeseed lecithin and carnauba wax.
The company expects to roll out three more flavors in addition to the classic peppermint: cinnamon, spearmint and the unlikely fish & chips.
The gum can be purchased online 6 packs for £8.10 (€9) or 12 packs for £15 (€17) in the United Kingdom and you can possibly have it sent to your home - for more information visit Peppersmith.co.uk.
Peppersmith is not the only natural gum on the market, Peelu also sells an array of healthy gums packed with papaya enzymes for digestion and vitamin C priced at $6/100pc (€4.40).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£47,334 - £59,058 per annum: Coventry University: The Centre for Agroecology, ...