Tuesday 21 March 1995
A short child does not always develop into a short adult, say British and Italian researchers in the British Medical Journal. In a study of 453 British children, they found that only one in three normal children who were short or underweight became short or underweight adults. A fluctuating growth rate in childhood is the likely explanation.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
International Space Station’s huge size shown in spacewalk image
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson in official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Exciting new position available at an independ...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The successful candidate will h...
£7800 - £13455 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A career opportunity has become ...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...