Surgeons re-attach girl's arm
Friday 25 November 2011
A 12-year-old girl's arm, severed by a high-speed train, has been re-attached by surgeons.
Rebecca Huitson was at a level crossing near Newcastle when hit by the Edinburgh to London train on Monday. Her left arm was found nearby and taken to Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary, where the operation took place.
She faces further surgery today.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Life & Style blogs
Low-cost metal 3D printer could be the next step in home manufacturing revolution
YouTube: most popular viral videos 2013 - including Tom Daley and Peppa Pig
People who drink alcohol outlive those who abstain, study shows
Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
GTA 5 update: Content Creator released, online heists and story mode updates coming soon
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...
£39000 - £43000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-renowned London based...
£450 - £535 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Android Developer - West London ...
£25000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...