Woman dies after buttock enhancement
Thursday 10 February 2011
A young British woman has died after undergoing a suspected back-street cosmetic treatment in Philadelphia.
Claudia Aderotimi, 20, from London, began to suffer chest pains and had trouble breathing after being administered an injection to enhance her buttocks in a hotel room on Monday. She was taken to a nearby hospital where she died soon after.
She had travelled to the United States with three friends. Detectives are searching for those who carried out the procedure, which they believe was arranged over the internet.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 3 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum plus 23 days holiday and pension scheme: Clearwater ...
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum 23 days holiday plus Pension scheme: Clearwater Peop...
£85 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education are urgentl...
£85 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently...