You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
"Your anger leaks out in different ways such as sarcasm, withholding affection and support, bitching, and undermining the person you are angry with."
Well, if I wasn't annoyed before, I am now that I've completed The British Association of Anger Management's How Prickly Are You? test and found out I'm the love child of a passive-aggressive shrew and the Incredible Hulk.
Still, I scored 15 out of a possible 20 on a range of questions including "Do you have a tendency to take your anger out on someone other than the person you're angry with?" (Yes) and "When a problem arises between you and someone else, do you discuss it without losing control of your emotions?" (No). If you think you're more of a Hulk than a Deputy Dawg, take the test at angermanage.co.uk.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...