You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
"Your anger leaks out in different ways such as sarcasm, withholding affection and support, bitching, and undermining the person you are angry with."
Well, if I wasn't annoyed before, I am now that I've completed The British Association of Anger Management's How Prickly Are You? test and found out I'm the love child of a passive-aggressive shrew and the Incredible Hulk.
Still, I scored 15 out of a possible 20 on a range of questions including "Do you have a tendency to take your anger out on someone other than the person you're angry with?" (Yes) and "When a problem arises between you and someone else, do you discuss it without losing control of your emotions?" (No). If you think you're more of a Hulk than a Deputy Dawg, take the test at angermanage.co.uk.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...