Dressing table: Men's moisturisers
Compiled by Dominique Major
Saturday 22 October 2011
1. Rejuvenating Moisturiser
Made for all skin types, this uses antioxidants from green coffee to protect skin against premature ageing.
£21.99, Neal's Yard Remedies, nealsyardremedies.com
2. SteamCream Earth Moisturiser
A unique production process using steam creates a loose emulsion. This facial moisturiser not only looks after your skin but is packaged in collectable aluminium tins.
£10.50, Steamcream, steamcream.com
3. Facial Fuel Transformer
Combat signs of ageing with this moisture gel from Kiehl's which targets rough skin, lack of firmness and uneven skin tones using a fragrance-free formula.
4. SPF 15 Face Moisturizer
Even in the winter skin needs to be protected against the sun and with SPF 15 this will minimise the damage that can emphasise the signs of ageing.
£38, Malin+Goetz, liberty.co.uk
5. Intensive Hydrating Cream
Containing a unique natural marine ingredient sourced from a lake in Oregon, this hydrating cream will help energise and calm stressed skin.
£24.75, Thalgo, 020-7512 0872, thalgo.com
6. Super Moisture Balm
Keep your skin hydrated with this moisture balm, which remains lightweight while delivering super-soft skin.
£26.50, Clarins, clarins.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...