Webchat: Mums Half Hour live
In the first of our monthly series, Tamzin Outhwaite and our panel of mums discuss school holidays and child supervision
Friday 10 June 2011
Join us live today at 1:30pm
Whether it’s feeding your children the right food, dressing them in the latest fashions or ensuring academic brilliance, how much pressure do you feel today as a modern parent?
From birthday parties and fashionable clothing to getting our children into the right schools, we are forever feeling the competitive shadow of fellow parents. Being a working parent doesn’t make things any easier, especially during the holidays and many of us will know about the incurred guilt and many challenges faced by having to entertain your kids for six weeks.
Yet are we becoming too worried about our children’s actions, their safety and how we look to other parents? How cautious are we being in comparison to what our own parents permitted when we were younger?
In this live and interactive webTV show, Tamzin Outhwaite and our panel will also be taking your questions, so email them to us using the box below:
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£550 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Business Analyst - Traded Credit Risk - Investmen...
£32000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based o...
£55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A financial software vendor at the forefro...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: .NET Developer C#, WPF,BLL, MSMQ, SQL, GIT, SQ...