Help save children by submitting an idea
Tuesday 25 May 2010
UNICEF and the business culture blog PSFK have joined forces to ask you to help them monitor "key trends that impact health and wellbeing" to find new innovations and partners that can translate into deliverable health solutions for children worldwide.
Here are the target areas of innovation:
Health - practical, technology, treatments
Education - learning methodology, knowledge sharing, technology
Fitness - practical, technology, methods
Remote working - telecommuting, business travel
Data use and the web - graphic reinterpretation, sharing, social media
Children's products and services
All you have to do is submit an online form before early June and you never know how many lives you could impact, for more information visit: PSFKu.com
For more information on the project, go to: http://www.psfk.com/future-of-health
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
Internet porn-viewers 'should expect viewing histories to be made public'
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...