Help save children by submitting an idea
Tuesday 25 May 2010
UNICEF and the business culture blog PSFK have joined forces to ask you to help them monitor "key trends that impact health and wellbeing" to find new innovations and partners that can translate into deliverable health solutions for children worldwide.
Here are the target areas of innovation:
Health - practical, technology, treatments
Education - learning methodology, knowledge sharing, technology
Fitness - practical, technology, methods
Remote working - telecommuting, business travel
Data use and the web - graphic reinterpretation, sharing, social media
Children's products and services
All you have to do is submit an online form before early June and you never know how many lives you could impact, for more information visit: PSFKu.com
For more information on the project, go to: http://www.psfk.com/future-of-health
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...