New website lets you share your moles with friends
Monday 28 June 2010
Skin Of Mine's online 'mole analyzer' could prove a lifesaving tool.
The new website, designed to monitor your skin condition, helps you detect changes between regular doctor visits: just upload pictures of the mole you're concerned about and get instant feedback from the site's software or other Skin Of Mine users.
Determining the size, color, and changes between a first and a second picture is made easy with straightforward toolbars. If in doubt, you can even email pictures of your mole to your doctor, using the platform.
The before-and-after function also works for other skin conditions, so if you want to test the efficiency of your new anti-wrinkle cream, this is your site.
A demonstration of the service can be watched here: https://www.skinofmine.com/entry/video.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 2 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 3 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 4 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£15500 - £17680 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A position has become available...
£60000 - £120000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This conference call startup i...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital and print design a...