Tasty air for guiltless snacking
Wednesday 09 June 2010
Flavored edible paper or Slim Chips, originally a concept design by Icelandic product designer Hafsteinn Juliusson, are about to become a reality.
Juliusson told Relaxnews that Slim Chips, "sort of like a baked church ostia", will hopefully be available for purchase online via HAF, Juliusson's online portfolio and store, this September and a bag will cost about €15. That is nearly ten times more expensive than Pringles and about triple the price of a carton of blueberries for a bag of ‘nothing'.
As each bag promises to deliver no-thing - no fat, no nutrition but surely a lot of questions from guests.
If you are an unconscious snack-addict the Slim Chips will help you avoid gaining excess weight with their "Don't get fat" motto and you might even curb your appetite for snacks altogether given the hefty price tag.
The chips will be available in a variety of flavors: mint, cheddar, wasabi, sweet potato, or blueberry. To learn more about Slim Chips and Juliusson's other concepts and products, go to HAF: http://www.hafsteinnjuliusson.com
Life & Style blogs
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
- 5 QS university world rankings: Imperial College London leapfrogs Oxford to join Cambridge as best British university
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...