Tasty air for guiltless snacking
Wednesday 09 June 2010
Flavored edible paper or Slim Chips, originally a concept design by Icelandic product designer Hafsteinn Juliusson, are about to become a reality.
Juliusson told Relaxnews that Slim Chips, "sort of like a baked church ostia", will hopefully be available for purchase online via HAF, Juliusson's online portfolio and store, this September and a bag will cost about €15. That is nearly ten times more expensive than Pringles and about triple the price of a carton of blueberries for a bag of ‘nothing'.
As each bag promises to deliver no-thing - no fat, no nutrition but surely a lot of questions from guests.
If you are an unconscious snack-addict the Slim Chips will help you avoid gaining excess weight with their "Don't get fat" motto and you might even curb your appetite for snacks altogether given the hefty price tag.
The chips will be available in a variety of flavors: mint, cheddar, wasabi, sweet potato, or blueberry. To learn more about Slim Chips and Juliusson's other concepts and products, go to HAF: http://www.hafsteinnjuliusson.com
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s ‘Big Society’ in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...