Tasty air for guiltless snacking
Wednesday 09 June 2010
Flavored edible paper or Slim Chips, originally a concept design by Icelandic product designer Hafsteinn Juliusson, are about to become a reality.
Juliusson told Relaxnews that Slim Chips, "sort of like a baked church ostia", will hopefully be available for purchase online via HAF, Juliusson's online portfolio and store, this September and a bag will cost about €15. That is nearly ten times more expensive than Pringles and about triple the price of a carton of blueberries for a bag of ‘nothing'.
As each bag promises to deliver no-thing - no fat, no nutrition but surely a lot of questions from guests.
If you are an unconscious snack-addict the Slim Chips will help you avoid gaining excess weight with their "Don't get fat" motto and you might even curb your appetite for snacks altogether given the hefty price tag.
The chips will be available in a variety of flavors: mint, cheddar, wasabi, sweet potato, or blueberry. To learn more about Slim Chips and Juliusson's other concepts and products, go to HAF: http://www.hafsteinnjuliusson.com
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 2 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...