This week in 15-minute or less fitness: abdominals
Tuesday 30 March 2010
One great way to increase your energy and productivity throughout the week is with small breaks during the workday; combining a few of those breaks with simple anywhere exercises can also jumpstart your fitness. This week's focus is on abdominals.
SparkPeople.com, an online healthy living community, and ShapeFit, a health and fitness site for weightloss, has two great videos that you can follow at home and from your cubicle (if large enough to lay out a yoga mat).
Also, try sneaking away to a park for the quick workout and load up on some vitamin D at the same time. Here are the workout videos and printable versions explained with instructional images:
15-Minute Abs Workout: Say goodbye to boring crunches
12-Minute Pilates Abs Workout: Mat exercises to whittle your middle
Quick Abs Workout Routine: Great abs in 15-minutes
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...