This week in 15-minute or less fitness: abdominals
Tuesday 30 March 2010
One great way to increase your energy and productivity throughout the week is with small breaks during the workday; combining a few of those breaks with simple anywhere exercises can also jumpstart your fitness. This week's focus is on abdominals.
SparkPeople.com, an online healthy living community, and ShapeFit, a health and fitness site for weightloss, has two great videos that you can follow at home and from your cubicle (if large enough to lay out a yoga mat).
Also, try sneaking away to a park for the quick workout and load up on some vitamin D at the same time. Here are the workout videos and printable versions explained with instructional images:
15-Minute Abs Workout: Say goodbye to boring crunches
12-Minute Pilates Abs Workout: Mat exercises to whittle your middle
Quick Abs Workout Routine: Great abs in 15-minutes
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
£15000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The position will be home based...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent publishing and...