Your drugmaker blogs: Lillypad
Thursday 16 September 2010
On September 14, the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Company launched its official blog to cover health care policy and innovations.
Many drug companies (Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline) are trying to capitalize on direct-to-consumer marketing with social media using Twitter, Facebook drug pages, and now blogs.
The problem for the pharmaceutical industry, as noted on pharma news blogs like LillyPad and Pharma Marketing Blog, is figuring out the "very best way to launch a new social media strategy" within a "heavily regulated industry."
Now trending via big pharma's social health media is counterfeit drug awareness/regulation, Stand Up 2 Cancer's campaign to support innovation/research and respiratory disease prevalence.
Here are some vlogs, blogs, social networks you might want to use to keep current with your drugmakers:
Eli Lilly: http://lillypad.lilly.com/
J&J (Johnson & Johnson): http://jnjbtw.com/
Sanofi Aventis: http://www.sanofi-aventis.tv/home/index.php
Boehringer Ingelheim: http://twitter.com/Boehringer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...