iGet the Valentine picture: Win a cool iPod Shuffle
Saturday 12 February 2005
iGet the Picture competition
Please send completed form to: iPod Competition, Marketing Department, 191 Marsh Wall, London E14 9RS. Or e-mail your answers (with your name and contact number) to: email@example.com
Contact phone number
Terms and conditions Entries must be received by Thursday 17 February 2005. Winners will be picked at random and notified by telephone or e-mail. The Editor's decision is final. See www.independent. co.uk/legal for standard Independent terms and conditions. No purchase necessary: for more information on how to enter please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to iPod Competition Entry Details, Marketing Department, 191 Marsh Wall, London E14 9RS.
If you would be willing to join our reader panel and give us your views on The Independent please tick this box
Life & Style blogs
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...