Wednesday 12 November 1997
Some people may think briefcases are big and clever, but in real terms the normal executive briefcase is an uninspired birthday present, an albatross round the wrists, and a machine of disaster for on-the-edge commuter travellers (of which there are a fair number). So what are we to make of them for children, poor little things?
We took one look at this velvety briefcase, made out of baby-grow material shouting out "hug me", and we couldn't resist. No-one is going to roll eyes over the top when your toy cellular phone starts to jingle, or your briefcase accidentally brushes past and causes static; and even co-workers won't be threatened when you bone-up on your de luxe executive training kit. It promises to "set fashion trends among toddlers and the occasional eccentric adult!"
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Air strikes? Talk of God? Barack Obama is following the jihadists’ script after James Foley beheading
- 1 Rice Bucket Challenge: India's take on the Ice Bucket Challenge 'for Indian needs'
- 2 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 Rubble Bucket Challenge: Ice Bucket Challenge adapted in solidarity with Gazans whose homes have been destroyed in conflict
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Make sure you know the new rules from 1 October or risk £1,000 fine
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum + £5k shift allowance, 12% bonus, benefits: Clearwat...
£45 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Job Opportunities for Cover Sup...
£110 - £130 per day + Competitive rates of pay: Randstad Education Reading: IT...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Crawley: This independent Nursery is looking fo...