Wednesday 12 November 1997
Some people may think briefcases are big and clever, but in real terms the normal executive briefcase is an uninspired birthday present, an albatross round the wrists, and a machine of disaster for on-the-edge commuter travellers (of which there are a fair number). So what are we to make of them for children, poor little things?
We took one look at this velvety briefcase, made out of baby-grow material shouting out "hug me", and we couldn't resist. No-one is going to roll eyes over the top when your toy cellular phone starts to jingle, or your briefcase accidentally brushes past and causes static; and even co-workers won't be threatened when you bone-up on your de luxe executive training kit. It promises to "set fashion trends among toddlers and the occasional eccentric adult!"
Life & Style blogs
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pharmaceutical Computer ...
£70 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Higher Level Teaching Assist...
£50 - £80 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Randstad Education is the UK...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently ...