In Thing: The Polaroid camera
Wednesday 21 January 1998
Fifteen years on, the Polaroid has come of age. It's knocked a few of its corners off - it's even achieved Spice-status - but it's essentially the same old camera. Polaroid are successfully targeting a generation for whom technology needn't mean austere black boxes to be handled with care and patience. You may not dare to take it where you would a pounds 10 disposable camera, but the Polaroid panders to junk-image appetites. You wanna picture? You got it.
Polaroid CL approx pounds 29.99; Polaroid Spice Cam, pounds 44.99
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
£26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful international media organ...
£35000 - £41000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: QA Manager -...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: LONDON - BANKING / PROPERTY FINANCE - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: An ambitious...