Independent Competition in Conjunction With Liberty and Crafts Council shops
Friday 04 September 1998
Write the number of your nomination here:
Daytime telephone number:
Tiebreaker: Complete the following phrase in no more than 12 words: I think my nomination should be The Independent's choice because...
Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be legible and arrive at the address on the entry form by the second post (midday) on Monday 15th September 1998. Proof of posting will not be taken as proof of delivery and no responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged entries. 2. Only one entry per person is permitted on an entry form cut from the Independent or obtained from our offices. 3. From the eight short-listed nominations the readers will have to nominate their choice of winner. The Independent's two design editors will then decide who, in their opinion, completed the tie-break sentence in the most apt way. Winners will be notified by post. 4. First prize will be pounds 750 to be spent at Liberty, Regent Street, on glass. Two runners-up will each receive pounds 250 gift vouchers to spend at one of the Crafts Council shops by the end of the year. 5. The editors' decision is final. 6. Employees and families of The Independent Group, their agents and members of their families are not eligible to enter. 7. The winners names may be published in the Independent on the 18th September 1998, or at a later date. 8. No purchase necessary. To obtain an entry form, send an SAE to Independent Newspapers Group, Marketing Department, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL. 9. The competition is held by Independent Newspapers Group. 10. Entry implies acceptance of these rules, terms and conditions.
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...