It don't mean a thing if you ain't got swing
get the look and get it right
Sunday 08 February 1998
Clockwise from top left:
Blue polo-neck, about pounds 3, Sue Ryder Foundation Charity Shops, 72 Westbourne Grove, London W11, 0171 229 1448. Red and chrome belt, to hire for pounds 15 a day, and beige suede hipster trousers, pounds 185, the 1920s-1970s Crazy Clothes Connection, 134 Lancaster Road, London W11. Enquiries: 0171 221 3989
White linen safari jacket, pounds 65, and grey check flared trousers, pounds 75, both the Crazy Clothes Connection, as before
Brown and cream nylon shirt, pounds 35, grey check flared trousers, as before, blue and white polka-dot tank top, pounds 15, all the Crazy Clothes Connection, as before
Brown paisley shirt, pounds 16, Blackout II, 51 Endell Street, London WC2. Enquiries: 0171 240 5006
Brown check jersey shirt, pounds 45, the Crazy Clothes Connection, as before. Fitted pin-stripe three-piece suit, around pounds 20, Oxfam, 89 Camden High Street, London NW1. Enquiries: 0171 387 4354
Photographs by ANNA FAIRGRIEVE Styled by ZOE BROWN Modelled by ZANE
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...
£22000 - £38000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...