Letter: Roman holiday
Sunday 18 January 1998
This project, initiated and developed by Studio E Architects with Ove Arup and Partners, and Davies Langdon Everest, involves 20 rainbow-coloured temporary hotel bridges over the Tiber, each with some 120 bedrooms.
Studio E Architects own full intellectual rights to the concept, design, name and all related visuals. The Green Hotelier Magazine has no involvement or claim to this project.
Cezary M Bednarski for Studio E Architects
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...