Monday 06 October 2008
As the FTSE 100 continues to plunge on the first day of trading since the US's $700bn Wall St bailout amid worries over the growing level of financial turmoil in Europe, The Times Q&A asks if City workers are overindulging in drink and sex as the credit crunch bites (answer: probably).
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
International Space Station’s huge size shown in spacewalk image
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£14600 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Established in 2003 the company...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing, Google certi...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 business...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has won the award ...