Win a luxury corset, waist cincher and perfume by Cadolle
Saturday 20 September 2008
Poupie Cadolle creates luxurious corsets, bras, thongs, waist cinchers and lingerie sets to realise your untellable fantasies.
The most famous women come from across the world to the Cadolle couture house in Paris to have the ultimate piece of lingerie made especially for them. Enter the Cadolle temple and discover a secret world of femininity.
We have two prizes to give away to two lucky readers:
* A lingerie set including a luxury Cadolle corset and waist cincher (worth £800 each)
* The precious Cadolle “Le N°9” perfume
IN WHICH EUROPEAN CITY IS CADOLLE COUTURE HOUSE LOCATED?
To enter, simply answer the question online and input the code ‘corset’, at www.independent promotions.co.uk/competitions
Terms & Conditions:
Entries must be received by midnight 27 September. Winners will be notified by 1 October.
The editor’s decision is final. Only one entry per household. A full set of standard
Independent terms & conditions can be found at www.independent.co.uk/legal. No purchase necessary.
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Chloe Sevigny poses with a lobster on her crotch in a daring shoot for Marfa Journal
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Nessie Street View and homepage Doodle
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£16000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SEO Executive is required to...
£16000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continued expansion, an ...
£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A long-established, tech...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...