Make sure you...
Tuesday 06 January 1998
find yourself... at Stalking Realness, performance company Desperate Optimists' multimedia drama. Against a background of sound and video technology, the late-night chatter of four people slides into personal interrogation and probing. Young Vic, The Cut, London SE1 (0171-928 6363)
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
musicPolice chief rejects rappers' claims that his work is as dangerous as law enforcement or military service
comedy'Fresh Meat' star sees off stiff competition from Alan Carr, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican to win top prize
Life & Style blogs
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
Foodini: the £835 machine that 'prints' food in your kitchen
Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
In pictures: Christmas in London through the ages
Pirate Bay sets sail for Ascension Island after SX domain name seized by authorities
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 3 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...
£47999 - £58001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top Tier practi...
£74000 - £92000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Financial Services Lawyer 2-...
attractive: Citifocus: Leading Asset Management house, wish to identify a temp...