Make sure you...
Wednesday 21 January 1998
pounds 10 (pounds 7.50 in advance, pounds 5 conc. on door) Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London N1 (0171-359 3535).
See... the greatest stories ever told. The Mystery Cycles interpreted the most important episodes in the Bible for the illiterates of Middle Ages England but as this production makes plain, The Creation and The Passion are still resonant enough to absorb the snatches of Rilke, Dostoevsky and the Koran that the RSC has included.
The Pit, Barbican, London EC2 (0171-638 8891).
Life & Style blogs
Wii U to beat Xbox One and PS4 at Christmas says Play.com,
Britain's poor 'will die before they retire' if pension reforms aren't matched by health improvements
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Ron Wayne: The Apple founder who missed out on a fortune
eBay XBox One scam: Dad pays £450 for a picture of the console
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
£34999 - £43001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top 10 firm in ...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Software E...
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + 28 days holiday: Harrington Starr: Java In...
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + 28 days holiday: Harrington Starr: Senior ...