Monday 09 February 1998
In conjunction with The Barbican, The Independent is able to offer one of its readers a pair of tickets for the Barbican performance, and a meal for two at Searcey's Restaurant in the Barbican before or after the performance. To enter the draw for this prize, put your answer to the following question on a postcard with your name and a daytime contact number: what is the state capital of Minnesota? Please send postcards to Indy/Minnesota Orchestra Offer, The Independent, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL by Thursday 12 February.
Life & Style blogs
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...