Auto agenda: EcoVelocity, Old Timer Festival
Friday 09 September 2011
London's first dedicated green car show kicks off, looking at the best of electric, hybrid and other forms of low-carbon motoring.
EcoVelocity EV Show
The Old Timer Festival is one of few events which sees action from both two- and four-wheeled vehicles. Focusing mainly on vehicles built between the Second World War and the 1970s, it offers three days of racing around one of the world's most famous circuits and is a must for classic car racers.
Orange County International Auto Show
Anaheim, CA, USA
September 29 - October 3
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...